WIN a weekend getaway worth £150 with Camping In The Forest!Competition
posted June 14th 2018
Enter our travel competition for the chance to win a weekend away worth £150 this summer with Camping in the Forest!
In a recent survey* carried out by holiday expert, Camping in the Forest, figures revealed 74% of the UK’s older adults think getting fresh air is the best thing to do to keep them both physically and mentally healthy.
So, what better reason to get outside and experience the great outdoors than by going camping, caravanning or motor homing in one of the many beautiful, secluded forests that Britain has to offer?
We’ve teamed up with the outdoor holiday specialists to give one lucky person from The Grandparent Hub community the chance to win a weekend getaway for friends or family (up to four people) in a campsite of their choice** worth £150.
Whether it’s an action-packed forest adventure, or a quiet escape to tranquillity and relaxation that you prefer, Camping in the Forest offers something to suit everyone.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question:
What age group believes that getting fresh air is the best thing to do to keep them both physically and mentally healthy?
b) Young adults
c) Older adults
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and answer for your chance to win by midnight 19th June 2018. A winner will be chosen at random and announced on social media on Wednesday 20th June. By entering the competition you are agreeing to this and the terms and conditions below.
For the ultimate summer getaway and to find the perfect campsite for you in the UK, visit www.campingintheforest.co.uk.
* The Camping in the Forest survey of 4,000 people across Britain was carried out in March 2018
** Subject to availability
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize entitles up to a family of four to 3 nights free camping at a Camping in the Forest site of their choice in 2018. Subject to availability and not over a Bank Holiday.
2. Pitch includes electric hook ups if available and will be either grass or hardstanding depending on the unit and availability.
3. Dates of booking must be confirmed in advance.
4. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives available in place of the stated prize.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition or these terms and conditions at any time.
6. The Promoter will use the winners’ personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion and for possible further marketing of this competition.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be aged over 18 years old and be full UK residents.
9. Read the full terms and conditions of our campsite bookings here
Camping in the Forest offers a collection of 15 beautiful caravan and camping sites set among the woodlands of the Forestry Commission. Sites can be found in the New Forest, the Forest of Dean, Wiltshire and Scotland. Camping in the Forest is passionate about creating unique and memorable holiday experiences for all customers. The venture is a partnership between the Forestry Commission and The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Camping in the Forest’s caravan and camping sites leave most of the ground untouched, which means they remain a friendly environment for birds, animals and plants, giving guests the opportunity to share their holiday locations with both flora and fauna. There are also recycling schemes in place at all campsites that mean any waste produced by visitors is dealt with in the most environmentally friendly way possible.
Follow Camping in the Forest on Twitter @Camping_CITF, Instagram @campingintheforest and by liking Camping in the Forest on Facebook.