Things To Do
WIN a signed copy of ‘The Girl with the Lost Smile’Things To Do
posted October 3rd 2018
WIN! WIN! WIN!
We have teamed up with our friends at Hachette Children’s Books to offer 3 lucky grandparents the chance to win their very own signed copy of ‘The Girl with the Lost Smile’. All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address. 3 lucky winners will be drawn at random!
‘The Girl with the Lost Smile’ is the first children’s book from national treasure Miranda Hart. It’s the story of a young girl called Chloe who suddenly finds herself unable to find her smile, and ends up on a magical journey to search for it. It’s as funny as you’d expect from Miranda but also very moving, with a wonderful message about the power of friendship and imagination to get you through hard times – AND it features a very special grandmother/granddaughter relationship. If you have a grandchild between the ages of around 8-12, this is the perfect book for them!
‘The Girl with the Lost Smile’ is available from all good book shops and from Amazon.
(FYI: To help cover the costs of keeping thegrandparenthub.com up and running, we use affiliate marketing links, which means companies give us a small percentage of the sale if The Grandparent Hub refer you to the product from our site.)
Competition Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition you must email email@example.com with your name and email address
– The competition runs from Wednesday 3rd October 2018 to midnight on Saturday 6th October 2018.
– Three winners will be chosen at random and notified on our Grandparent’s Day winner’s page which will be on our website on the afternoon of Sunday 7th October 2018.
– The prize for each of the three winners is for a signed copy of the book ‘The Girl with the Lost Smile’.
– Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or product alternative.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
– Competition run by Hachette Children’s Books and The Grandparent Hub.
– Winner will be notified via The Grandparent Hub website.
– Entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.