Things To Do
BrainBox Game Giveaway!Things To Do
posted October 2nd 2018
We all know how much fun playing games with the grandchildren is, so we have teamed up with Green Board Games to GIVEAWAY 15 BrainBox games to 15 lucky grandparents*!
For you chance to win one of these games then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, email and age of grandchild. Winners will be drawn at random.
Want to know more about BrainBox? Green Box Games share with us details of some of their best-selling Brain Board games, these are also the prizes in our giveaway!
BrainBox First Numbers is designed to give pre-school children a head start. Each sturdy double-sided card shows different quantities or numerals on one side. The back shows just one of each image, or the image with the numeral missing, with the question, “How many?” or “What number?” A great, grandparent-led game, where the objective is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember how many of each image was shown, or which numerals were on the images. If the numbers are given correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most number of cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner. Suitable for children aged 3+.
BrainBox Alphabet Jigsaw is a game and a jigsaw in one! Combining the game play of BrainBox with the satisfaction of completing a jigsaw puzzle. Each sturdy card shows an illustrated letter, with three questions on the back about the image shown. 25 large jigsaw pieces build up the whole alphabet (x and y share a piece!) with children answering a question in order to put each card in place. A great, grandparent-led game, where the objective is to look at and talk about a card, then turn it over and try to remember details about the letter and image shown. If the question is answered correctly, the card can be put in place. Answer questions to win jigsaw pieces. The game ends when the jigsaw is complete. Suitable for children aged 3+.
BrainBox People At Work. What would you like to be when you grow up? This brilliant BrainBox introduces young children to a whole range of exciting possibilities, from an actor to an astronaut, a dancer to a designer, a firefighter to a footballer. The world of work has never been such fun! A great game, where the objective of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner. Suitable for children aged 4+.
BrainBox Board Game. Take BrainBox to a whole new level with the BrainBox Board Game! Lift the lid off the box to make the playing board magically appear, then move around the board collecting cards from each of eight subject categories, including Food and Drink, People and Places and Entertainment. Special squares allow you to pick your own subject category, battle against another player or gamble the cards you hold already in order to win the game. Suitable for children aged 8+.
Competition Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition you must email email@example.com with your name, email address and grandchild’s age
– The competition runs from Tuesday 2nd October 2018 to midnight on Saturday 6th October 2018.
– *1 game per winner, 15 winner’s in total will be chosen at random and notified on our Grandparent’s Day winner’s page which will be on our website on the afternoon of Sunday 7th October 2018.
– The prize is 1 game per winner 15 winners in total will each receive one of the giveaways detailed above.
– Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or product alternative.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
– Competition run by Green Board Games and The Grandparent Hub.
– Winner will be notified via The Grandparent Hub website.
– Entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.