Things To Do
WIN a £100 Hobbycraft Voucher!Things To Do
posted October 4th 2018
Hobbycraft, who were founded in 1995, are now the largest arts and crafts retailer in the UK with more than 90 stores nationwide. With over 25,000 products for 250 inspirational activities and hundreds of exciting ideas, you’ll discover everything you need to get you and the grandchildren all crafty. Including…
– Value essentials
– Art materials
– Craft kits and components
– Cookware and baking supplies
– Paper craft
– Knit, stitch and haberdashery
– Ready-to-make jewellery
… And so much more!
So, whether you’re new to crafting and want some advice, looking for help with the grandchild’s school project, or a cross stitch expert seeking new ideas for your and the grandchildren, Hobbycraft have you covered.
Looking for inspiration?
Why not take a look at Hobbycraft’s blog, there’s plenty of ideas to keep you and the grandchildren busy! Click here to take a look! Or why not pop along to your local store, they have free activities and inspirational demonstrations every weekend.
To find out more about Hobbycraft visit their website
WIN! WIN! WIN!
For your chance to win a £100 Hobbycraft voucher to get you started on your crafting journey simply email us at email@example.com with your name and email address by midnight on Saturday 6th October 2018. One lucky winner will be drawn at random!
Competition Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition you must email us your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The competition runs from Thursday 4th October 2018 to midnight on Saturday 6th October 2018.
– One winner will be chosen at random and notified on our Grandparent’s Day winner’s page which will be on our website on the afternoon of Sunday 7th October 2018.
– The prize is for 1 x £100 Hobbycraft Voucher.
– Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or product alternative.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
– Competition run by Hobbycraft and The Grandparent Hub.
– Winner will be notified via The Grandparent Hub website.
– Entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.