Joyce & Jessica Review Nana’s Manners CutleryLearn
posted November 22nd 2018
We recently told you about Nana’s Manners cutlery, but rather than just leave it at that, we asked one of our grandparents, Nanny Joyce, to try out the cutlery with her 4 year old grandchild Jessica. So read on to see how it went…
“Firstly what was lovely was the love and care that had clearly gone into packaging up the product – the tissue paper, the games that came with it. It’s the little things that go a long way.
The knives and forks are really well made. My granddaughter really liked the little logo on the metal. The handles have a really nice satin finish to them and they are a good weight. Overall the quality of the product is really high.
My granddaughter was initially excited to see her new cutlery and to try it out. Jessica has always struggled with using her knife and fork, which can result in her not completing a full meal as it’s too tricky, she loses interest and then an adult has to step in.
I’m not going to lie, the first use was not as successful as I’d have hoped. As with anything when you’ve been doing something wrong for a while, when asked to do it differently, it can take a while to get to grips with it. It also didn’t help that she was very tired after a long first term at big school! My advice if you experience the same is to persevere.
The second attempt was much more successful. She knew exactly how to hold them and got great satisfaction out of being able to cut her food without any issues. As the weeks have progressed her confidence has really grown and she needs less and less help with eating and cutting. She loves showing her Daddy how proud she is when she’s got an empty plate.
I would definitely recommend this to other grandparents who find their grandchildren have the same issues. Such a great product.
Well done Nana’s Manners. The only thing I would add to the pack was a spoon, as that would really help with rice, mashed potato etc.”
WIN! WIN! WIN!
For your chance to win your very own set of Nana’s Manners cutlery simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, email address, postal address and preferred colour (you can choose from orange, blue, pink or green)
Competition Terms and Conditions
– To enter the competition you email us at email@example.com with the details above. .
– The competition runs from 22nd November to midnight on 28th November 2018.
– One winner will be chosen at random and notified by email.
– The prize is for one set of cutlery in one of the four colours detailed above.
– Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or product alternative.
– This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.
– Competition run by Nana’s Manners and The Grandparent Hub.
– Winner’s details ie name, will also be posted on our social media channels.
– Competition is open to UK residents only.
– Entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions.